Dot Net Training
Best Dot Net Institute in Delhi, Dot Net Training in Delhi
Join best Dot Net training in Delhi at the IICS, which is a leading Dot Net training institute in Delhi. We provide an advance training of Dot Net that helps the students get better career opportunities. We are the certified Dot Net training institute that provides a controlled programming environment, where students can learn everything on the live projects. The demand of Dot Net programmers who are specialized in their field is increasing in the IT industry rapidly. So, if you want to be a professional Dot Net programmer, then I would recommend you to join the IICS for the training under the guidance of industry expert faculties.
To pursue the placement-oriented Dot Net Course in Delhi, you can join the IICS. The course is designed to get the placement in the top IT companies of India. As soon as you complete the Dot Net training, you will get placed in a leading IT company. All the training that we provide based on the live practical, as per the industry requirement. We follow all the latest industry standards and then provide you the training accordingly. After training, our students will be able to build and run the next generation software and applications.
Advanced Dot Net Training in Delhi
Being a leading Dot Net Institute in Delhi, we help you get the best training from the industry expert faculties. We have already delivered thousands of well qualified students to the IT industry. We regularly encourage our students to focus and grab the latest technology conceptually, and this makes us and our students different from the industry. We make our students highly efficient in the technology that they choose. Our professionals who have hands on experience provides the students real time Dot Net training on the latest projects. The industry experts have designed our Dor Net syllabus, so that students can achieve their career goals very easily. After the completion of course, we offer our students a certificate along with the placement. The training we provide will take you from a beginner to expert level, so that you can start a successful career easily.
Opt For Matchless Dot Net Training Course in Delhi
Become a Dot Net programmer and serve your passion to the world of web with your unparalleled and unmatchable by pursuing from IICS. It is the best and leading dot net training institute in Delhi, which would help you to gain the success that you have never imagined of getting. You will get the best response and help from the expert on Dot Net with expertize at IICS. Save your career by joining dot net training in Delhi. And live your dream of becoming Dot Net programmer with Indian Institute of Computer Science.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose IICS for Dot Net Training in Delhi
- We are a leading Dot Net training Institute in Delhi that provides training, which is developed in compliance with the latest IT industry in India.
- We cover up the entire course modules and latest trends and technologies during the Dot Net training.
- We’ll provide the complete placement assistance to the students.
- We provide customized course schedule to the students as per their requirements.
- We provide training through the industry experts who have more than a decade experience in Dot Net training.
- We provide training to the students on the live projects and prepare for the future challenges.
- We have an ultra-modern I.T laboratory that is equipped with latest technology.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development, which include group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop a confidence in students.
- We are a government recognized IT training institute.
- We have trainers that pay one-to-one attention and clear the complex technical concepts through practical training.
Overview of the ASP.NET
- Introduction of different Web Technology
- What is Asp.Net
- How Asp.Net Works
- Use of visual studio
- Different Languages used in Asp.Net.
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- .NET Framework Class Library.
Setting up and Installing ASP.NET
- Installing Internet Information Server
- Installation of Asp.Net
- virtual directory
- Application Setting in IIS.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Overview of SQL Server 2012
- Installation of SQL Server 2012
- Features of SQL Server Express
- SQL Server 2008 Express management tools
- Overview of coding standards follows during programming
Asp.Net Standard Controls
- Displaying information
- Label Controls
- Literal Controls
- Bulleted List
- Accepting User Input
- Textbox controls
- RadioButton and RadioButtonList Controls
- CheckBox and CheckBoxList Controls
- Button controls
- LinkButton Control
- ImageButton Control
- Using Hyperlink Control
- Displaying Images
- Image Control
- Image Map Control
- Using Panel Control
- Using Hyperlink Control
- Page & State Management
- Overview of events in page
- Required Field Validator Control
- Regular Expression Validator Control
- Compare Field Validator Control
- Range Validator Control
- Validation Summary Control
- Custom Validator Control
Designing Websites with master pages
- Creating master pages
- Creating default contents
- Nesting master pages
- Registering master pages in web configuration
Using the Rich Controls
- Accepting File Uploads
- Saving files to file system
- Calendar Control
- Displaying advertisements
- Displaying Different Page view
- Displaying a Tabbed Page View
- Wizard Control
SQL Server Basic
- Database Architecture
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Manipulation of Data (SQL Command)
- Stored Procedure
Overview of Data Access
- Creating database connections
- Connecting to MSSQL Server and MS Access
- DataSet&DataTable Features
- Using inline SQL Statements
- Using Stored Procedures
- Executing select commands
- Sql Transaction
- Data Type and syntax Language Fundamentals
- Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Overview of Asp.Net inbuilt Classes and method
- File Handling
Using the Grid View Control
- Grid View Control fundamentals
- Displaying Data
- Using Data Keys
- Sorting Data
- Paging through Data
Using the Details View and Form View Controls
- Using the Details View control
- Displaying data with the DetailsView control
- Using Fields with the DetailsView control
- Displaying Empty data with the DetailsView control
Using Repeater and Data List Controls
- Using Repeater Control
- Displaying data with the Repeater Control
- Displaying Data with the Data List Control
Using Navigation Controls
- Understanding Site Maps
- Using the Sitemap Path Control
- Formatting the Sitemap Path Control
- Using the Menu Control
- Using Tree View Control
Working with XML and Web Services
- Overview of XML
- Creating /Reading/Deleting XML Files
- Web Services
- About Ajax
- Setting up and implementing Ajax
- Understanding FTP
- Setting up FTP Server (Live)
- Uploading and downloading FTP contents
- Designing email panel
- How to send an email to various users
- Sending auto emails
- Deploying application on Web Server
- Getting customer’s requirements
- Preparing database and business logics
- Developing application
- Testing and implementing the project
- Troubleshooting the project application after implementation