Best PHP Training in Delhi, PHP Training Institute in Delhi
The demand of PHP developers is increasing rapidly in the IT industry. So, if you want to pursue the PHP Course in Delhi, then join the IICS. With us, you’ll explore the highly professional side of the PHP training. As we all know the PHP is a robust programming language that helps in the development of website applications, dynamic site and data driven projects. PHP programming language gives you a great career scope. There are a lot of IT companies that prefer to hire quality PHP programmers, who have excellent in-depth knowledge. So, we at IICS, provide you the in-depth PHP knowledge by giving you training on live projects. If you don’t want to do the job for long, then I’d recommend you to choose this course and become a freelancer and start giving your own PHP programming services.
IICS is recognized among the best PHP Institute in Delhi that provide a good training module which helps to learn beginners, intermediates and experts. Whether you are a student or a project manager, we’ll provide the best training from veteran PHP experts to all. Our training module is very flexible, which helps the students select the course timings according to their convenience. We provide the pocket friendly PHP course that is affordable for students coming from all walks of life.
Advanced PHP Training in Delhi
Join Best PHP Training in Delhi at the IICS and become a PHP expert. During the PHP training, we’ll help you learn along with the live projects. With the right training, we’ll boost your confidence level and help you face the challenges in the job. We at IICS are preparing the students for the advanced PHP course for years. We’ve placed a lot of students in MNCs successfully. To get the detailed information regarding the course, visit our institute.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose IICS for PHP Training in Delhi
- We are a leading PHP training Institute in Delhi that provides training, which is developed in compliance with the latest IT industry in India.
- We cover up the entire course modules and latest trends and technologies during the PHP training.
- We’ll provide the complete placement assistance to the students.
- We provide customized course schedule to the students as per their requirements.
- We provide training through the industry experts who have more than a decade experience in PHP training.
- We provide training to the students on the live projects and prepare for the future challenges.
- We have an ultra-modern I.T laboratory that is equipped with latest technology.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development, which include group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop a confidence in students.
- We are a government recognized IT training institute.
- We have trainers that pay one-to-one attention and clear the complex technical concepts through practical training.
UNIT 1:- PHP Introduction
- PHP Intro
- PHP Install
- PHP Syntax
- PHP Variables
- PHP Echo / Print
- PHP Data Types
- PHP Strings
- PHP Constants
- PHP Operators
- PHP If...Else...Elseif
- PHP Switch
- PHP While Loops
- PHP For Loops
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays
- PHP Sorting Arrays
- PHP Superglobals
UNIT 2:- PHP FORMS
- PHP Form Handling
- PHP Form Validation
UNIT 3:- PHP Advanced
- PHP Arrays Multi
- PHP Date and Time
- PHP Include
- PHP File Handling
- PHP File Open/Read
- PHP File Create/Write
- PHP File Upload
- PHP Cookies
- PHP Sessions
- PHP FiltersPHP Filters Advanced
- PHP Error Handling
- PHP Exception
UNIT 4:- String Manipulation
- Use of single & double quotes in representing Strings
- Use of basic string functions strlen(), substr(), strcmp(), and str_replace()
- Use of trimming functions trim(), ltrim(), and rtrim()
- Use of case changing functions strtolower(), strtoupper(), ucwords(), ucfirst(), and lcfirst()
- Use of position finding functions strpos(), strrpos(), and strstr()
- Use explode() and implode() functions
- Use of printf(), sprintf(), and sscanf()
UNIT 5:-Reading & Writing data from files.
- Understanding need of file handling
- Creating file using touch() and fopen() functions
- Different modes of opening files r, w, a, r+, w+, a+
- Use of file read/write functions fread(), fwrite(), fgetc() fgets(),
- fscanf(), file_put_contents(), file_get_contents() functions
- Use of file utility functions fseek(), ftell(), feof(), filesize(), fclose()
UNIT 6:-MySQL Database
- MySQL Database
- MySQL Connect
- MySQL Create DB MySQL Create Table
- MySQL Insert Data
- MySQL Get Last ID
- MySQL Insert Multiple
- MySQL Prepared
- MySQL Select Data
- MySQL Delete Data
- MySQL Update Data
- MySQL Limit Data